It's that time of the month again...Deauty box time!
From L to R:
(the white tablets are actually facial masks that expand when put in liquid)
- Body Shop - Olive Body Butter (50ml)
Quite pleased with that one! I'm a sucker for body butter.
- Vanessa Tugendhaft - Les Eaux Diamantées - Or Blanc parfum (5ml)
Perfume by the Belgian jewellery designer. I must admit that the first whiff I tried wasn't entirely my thing. Must try it once more to be sure.
- Avène - Eau Thermale spray (50ml - full size)
Thermal water that is a blessing for your skin (sunburnt, irritated, dull, ...)
- Eucerin - Dermatoclean (125 ml)
Toner and lotion rolled into one. The best item for me in this box. Eucerin is always a winner and I was just running out of lotion.
- Payot - Hydra24 day cream (15ml)
creamy textured day/night cream that provides hydration and softness with natural honey extract. You can use it as a facial mask in combination with those 'tablets'.
So, good quality pampering lies ahead!