4 Nov 2012

Perfume: Juliette Has a Gun - Miss Charming

At Salon des Femmes last week, I fell in love. No worries, I'm still blissfully happy with my boyfriend! No, the lucky one, was a perfume by Juliette Has a Gun, a quality label for exclusive perfumes designed by the great grandson of Nina Ricci. They all have a very distinctive quality and have real character.
Most other perfumes in the range were a bit too poignant for me but this one, oh my lord! :-)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




As said in ads, in this collection 'Rock meets romance'. The collection is inspired by modernized version of Shakespeare. The creator of Miss Charming and Lady Vengeance is Romano Ricci of A&R Parfums, the great grandson of legendary couture designer Nina Ricci. For this enterprise he engaged a renowned perfumer Francis Kurkdjian.
Miss Charming brings notes of Moroccan rose, strawberry and litchi. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. It comes in sizes 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.). The fragrance was created in 2006. (source: www.fragrantica.com)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The first thing that hits you, is the amazing scent of roses. It's absolutely wonderful....when the lovely lady of the perfume shop gave me the glasses with the scents I just went wide eyed, gasping and mumbling how much I loved it. :-))

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment