23 Feb 2013

Personal: Birthday!

Last Thursday, it was my birthday. Reason enough to take a long weekend off work and just enjoy myself. We went for lunch to Tanuki (best Japanese restaurant in Bruges and ... well... the world, really) and I got showered with lots of lovely gifts.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At the stroke of midnight, while drinking some wine, I opened Marina's lovely parcel with gifts from all her travels.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Bf got me a spanking new compact camera

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got this lovely Desigual dress (after a few hints) ;-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

early Easter eggs from the Chocolate Line


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Burt's Bees nourishing lotion for my dry hands and feet. (well, it's really for babies, but just think of what effect it'll have on me! :-) )

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gorgeous Ralph Lauren shades!!! LURVE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

pressie to myself...Desigual skirt. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment