10 Dec 2011

Shopping: Canterbury part 3

I always tend to buy a lot of shampoo and other haircare products when in the UK, the range is wider and more varied.
At Superdrug, I bought a whole stash of Frizz Miracle Shampoo & Conditioner by Aussie. This is my absolute n°1 shampoo. After only one rinse, my hair is shiny, frizz-free, and luscious. You can't imagine how happy I am with it! :-)

There was an offer, if you buy 3 you got one free, if I remember correctly. 

Also bought a number of hair colourings by John Frieda. I can't praise this one enough. I discovered it a year ago and it's the best hair dye I've ever used, and I've tried them all. In the 18 years I've coloured my hair, I've had all colours (from blonde to violet black to vibrant red to brown to...) and all brands (the reason I've been colouring my hair for so long is that I started to turn grey at 19. it's a genetic thing, my dad was fully grey at 25. If I wouldn't dye my hair now, I'd make a great impression of Cruella de Ville). 
Some hair types of hair dye are total shit. Some are great and only one is perfection for me! And that's John Frieda's foam colour. It's also the easiest to use! And it's ample! You can dye really really long hair with it. I have a lot of hair and thick hair and often with other creams and such, I just barely make it. With John Frieda that's never a problem. You just pour the colouring in the bottle, turn it over only once, and then press the bottle itself and you're all set. The colour also keeps extremely well and also important, when you wash your hair, you hardly have any colour on your towels and such. I use the colour dark red brown (even my hairdresser praised it!) ;-)
(btw, you can buy these in Holland, but 50% more expensive than in the UK)
Next up is a bottle of nail polish remover that also works as a moisturiser (for your nails and the skin around it, obviously). Not sure if that's really true, will keep you updated on that!
And lastly, a Barry M gold shatter effect bottle of nail polish.




you can use it just by itself but when you use it with a darker nail polish, it gives a rather glam effect. And it dries instantly! Comes in various colours (black, white, purple,...) Liked this one best.