9 Feb 2012

Beauty: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

I'm an eyeliner girl. And have been since I was 17. So I have used lots and lots of various pencils and crayons and have been very pleased by some and hugely disappointed by others. We are now talking about the black line under the eye...think Chrissy Hynde or Shirley Manson. It's my trademark look, in fact.
I bought the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in jet black (obviously) a while back and now just started to use it.
I usually buy harder pencils but this is a smooth soft pencil which promises a very good hold. And it does. I was very surprised (and I mean every word there!) by how amazing this product is! The colour stays perfect. It's also easy to create smokey eyes, and now, with the weather being as cold as it is, and me going to work on my scooter  everyday...it stays absolutely p-e-r-f-e-c-t. Wow!

I don't want or need any other pencils. I have found my perfect match! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment