1 Feb 2012

Shopping: Kruidvat

Thanks to Mademoiselles de Mode I was aware of Catrice ending some of their products. From February onwards, many colours, shades and other products wouldn't be available anymore because of a reboot.
So it was high time to get some stash before it was too late.

Catrice is mainly available in Belgium in Kruidvat and the products ending were all at -50%. Scored a nail polish, 2 eyeshadows and a red lipstick. Will review them later. But all the rest was already sold out. :-(
Also scored a pair of Brazil Havaianas at a ridiculously low price (-70%). They only had one pair left and that was exactly my size. I always consider that as a sign. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I MUST say that I love Havaianas. I promise I'll bring you a very beautiful pair when we get to meet. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really comfy! I have a pair of black ones and they are the best flip flops!! we obviously MUST meet soon. ;-))

      Delete