31 Jul 2012

Beauty: Nude Magique - L'Oreal

In this avalanche of BB creams, it's not easy to know which ones are good and which ones aren't.
Some time ago, I bought the Nude Magique BB cream by L'Oreal.
BB creams usually have a SPF factor (in this case 12), prime your skin, make it more even, makes it more perfect. Ho hum!


When I started to use it for the first time, I raised an eyebrow because the cream looks pretty odd. You can buy it for fair skin and darker skin...obviously I took the fair skin one.
The cream is white/grey with small dots in it. no other way to describe it. It's a tad bit grainy.



However, once you apply it to your skin, it looks immediately amazing! it indeed makes your skin look more perfect, the pores disappear, the finish is very natural and it stays that way for the rest of the day. No mirrorball effect at all! I did use the Urban Decay Razor Sharp Finishing Powder on top of it for a perfect finish.
I prefer a normal light foundation throughout autumn-winter-spring, but this is ideal for the hot summer months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment