10 Oct 2012

Hair: Smooth Infusion - Aveda

One of the best products imaginable for smooth, glossy hair that's easily manageable.
Aveda has a brilliant range of products that all have that wonderful smell and amazing result.
When I went to the hair salon to have my hair cut almost 3 weeks ago, they used this and I liked it so much, when I noticed lookfantastic.co.uk had a special reduction on Aveda products I quickly ordered a bottle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You use it before everything else you normally would use (for instance, a heat protector, ...). The smell is just bliss and you really feel like you're pampering yourself. ;-) the result is smooth, glossy hair that keeps looking great.

I know that this is now going to be a product I'll keep on using.

No comments:

Post a Comment