15 Oct 2012

shopping: Birkin style bag

I've been keeping an eye on iwantthatmusthave.nl for a while, lurking till that one fab item would come along...and it did. The Birkin bag by Hermès. in dark green.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've always loved this bag. it's classy, timeless and just....so amazing.
but so expensive.
So when it popped up at the the wonderful shopping website, I ordered it immediately (and one for my mum as well).
The quality is great, good Italian leather (made in Florence), and a lovely colour. More colours are available at the shop.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Iwantthatmusthave is an ideal shop to buy stuff that usually costs an arm and a leg. You can get a decent good quality item in that style and the service is great. All is sent with TNT in a matter of days after your payment.

I already ordered a second handbag...the Marnie bag by Chloé.

oh yes.
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment