30 Jan 2013

Nails: Desigual n°2

This is the second colour I got for free with my Desigual order.
In the bottle, it looked like a rather *green* green colour (think christmas trees and such) but once on the nail, it has a shade of blue to it, which makes it a rather lovely colour.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I applied two layers, which is plenty. It applies really easily and it's quite creamy.
I like it much more than I expected.
I finished it off with my usual topcoat Seche Vite.


animal testing info Desigual polish: sadly unknown

2 comments:

  1. Wow, since when do they sell beauty products? I didn't know that! Nice color ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen the nail polish in the shops yet, but when I bought a coat on their website some time ago, I got 5 colours free as a gift. :-) They are actually good quality!

    ReplyDelete