7 Jan 2013

Shopping: Sales! - part 1

Although I set out not to buy too much, I did get home with some amazing deals...
Here's a selection of what I bought (apart from underwear - lovely bra by SAPHH - and leggings from New Look...) :-)
(Part 2 will feature a selection of items I bought in online sales including a couple of dresses, jewellery, make up and such)





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Leather biker jacket at Mango (145 EUR instead of 209  EUR)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

B/W jacket at Mango (50 EUR instead of 80 EUR)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Desigual shirt at INNO (49 EUR - 20%)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Selection of panties and lipstick at INNO (some panties were half price or had other reductions)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Idol Eyes eye shadow (soft purple/silver/touch of gold) and Eye Pencil at MAC
(OK, should have been with the next update since I ordered these...p&p was free)

No comments:

Post a Comment