9 Jan 2013

Review: New Products

3 products I've tried...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


- Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 : nothing else to say apart from this is the best lip balm in the galaxy. End of story. Was part of the Deauty box of...October, I think.
- Catrice Photo Finish Foundation: Quite cheap but amazing result. Nice and creamy with just enough coverage (medium) and it indeed lasts for hours. Am happier with this than I was with my previous foundation by Maybelline.
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime: Part of the Deauty box of December, this hair oil is especially made for coloured hair and gives a lovely shine and gloss to your hair without making it greasy or weighing it down. I used it together with the Fekkai hair serum I've reviewed some time ago. Excellent combination for healthy looking hair without having to use a hair straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment