20 Mar 2013

Shopping: Shop log of the last month







Long time since I did a shop log here so here's what I bought in the last month or so.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Retro style bathing suit by Olympia

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Black platform shoes by Tamaris (despite what you might think, very comfy!!)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




I completely fell in love with these boots by Zign. That heel... wow... again it's a platform boot and again, despite what you might think, they are very comfy. And I got them with a very nice reduction.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was looking for a handy back pack for my SLR camera and found this sling bag on amazon.co.uk
It's from their own range of products and amazingly handy.
You can just shift it to the front and take out your gear without having to take it off your back.
On the top there is a small bag to put a compact camera or other stuff with a small compartment for e.g. an extra battery. The main part is a very handy compartment for your camera, telelens and other lenses.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I'm immensly pleased with this item and it only costs 30 EUR (incl. p&p)

No comments:

Post a Comment