3 Mar 2013

Nails: Barry M - Blackberry

I tried my second colour of Barry M's fruitrelated gelly nailpolishes I bought some time ago.
Blackberry is a purple colour with a bit of blue in it. As with the bloodorange colour, this one is again very glossy and gives excellent cover.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


When you apply two layers, the shade is pretty dark...darker than expected.

I also tried out - in a very modest way - my new Orly nailart polish. I bought Platinum Glitter. Did something art deco-ish on my ringfingers. Plan is to do something more elaborate soon, but it's my first attempt plus I didn't have much time to try stuff out.
I used my usual topcoat Seche Vite.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I quite like it! Got some compliments from friends and colleagues which was nice. The result is more sparkly than you can see here. Always such a drag trying to make decent photos of your nailpolish! :-)


Animal testing info:
Both Barry M and Orly don't test on animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment