17 Mar 2013

Skin care: Burt's Bees

I've recently started to use Burt's Bees skincare products for my hands and feet.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- Baby Bee is mainly for babies but I use it for my feet. I sometimes get very dry feet (both in winter and in summer) so before I hop into bed, I usually apply some cream to them.
Baby Bee is a very pleasant soft cream with a nice delicate scent. It leaves my feet very nourished and hydrated. You could of course use this as a body cream, hand cream, ... as it is not greasy.

- Beeswax & Banana hand cream is not as much a cream but more of a paste that you have to rub into your hands very well. The scent of bananas is present but not disturbing (if anything, it makes me want to eat bananas ;-) ) It melts into your skin rapidly and leaves you with soft hands.

I'm very pleased with both products.

Animal testing info:
Burt's Bees is on the Leaping Bunny list.

No comments:

Post a Comment