23 Jul 2013

Make Up: Urban Decay De-slick mattifying powder

Being trapped in the current heatwave, I try to keep my make up fresh and glimmer free...Sadly, my trusted Kryolan transluscent powder is not sufficient under these conditions.
However, I bought Urban Decay's de-slick mattifying powder recently and it's a miracle! My face stays glimmer-free ALL day!!!

It's a compact powder, white, but with fabulous qualities...here's what BeautyBay.com writes about it:


Urban Decay Vintage De Slick Mattifying Powder is a sheer, lightweight powder which keeps oil and shine at bay.
Formulated with super lightweight, oil-absorbing Rice Powder, Vintage De Slick Mattifying Powder is weightless on application and instantly removes shine for a beautifully matte finish. Infused with healing Green Tea Extract, Vintage De Slick Mattifying Powder also works to calm and soothe sensitive skin.
Vintage De Slick Mattifying Powder looks lavender in the compact but applies invisibly and suits all skin tones from the darkest chocolate to the palest porcelain. The sleek, mirrored compact makes it easy to touch up on the go wherever you are.
Wear it alone on bare skin or over foundation, this shine-fighting powder helps you to achieve a shine-free complexion
When I applied it, my face actually felt fresher. I don't use the cotton that comes with it for hygienic reasons. 
This powder really does what it says and is an absolute must-have for hot summer days (and nights). 


Animal testing info:
Urban Decay doesn't test on animals and is on the Leaping Bunny list.

No comments:

Post a Comment