18 Aug 2013

Beauty: LR Nanogold Silk Night Cream

One of the perks of having a friend who's a make up artist and knows her way in the world of beauty products is that you can find real gems that not that many people know of. :-)

LR Health & Beauty Systems is one of those companies that are not that well known around here and I recently bought a jar of night cream to try and test it.



LR has different ranges (20+, 30+, 40+ ...), products for men and even your pets! I went for the range 30+ and bought the Nanogold silk nightcream.
My mum got the Diamond nightcream. She's very happy with it.
And so am I. The cream is very pleasant, no distinctive scent, light, and just well, downright lovely.
You don't need a huge amount of it but what pleased me the most was the feeling I had in the morning. My skin felt really silky soft and healthy. I've now used this for a week, and I get the feeling my complexion is more radiant and looks healthier.
So, I'm really happy with this purchase.

At the end of September, I'm going to an LR homeparty so no doubt, I'll head home with more goodies then! :-)


Animal testing info:
LR Health & Beauty Systems: do not animal test, do not use animal by product and do not outsource. And they are equally strongly opposed to child labour.

No comments:

Post a Comment