24 Aug 2013

Shopping: Shoplog Cotswolds

I'm just back from a mini-break to the Cotswolds where my boyfriend and I have been cruising the area. We mainly enjoyed the beautiful scenery - a travel log will follow - but of course, I had to do some shopping in the quaint wee shops over there.
Next to buying 'some' duty free booze on the ferry, I got this....



Yellow handbag in Bourton on the Water
Black handbag with cherry blossoms (totally fell head over heel in love with this on first sight) in Broadway
Sweet pickled chutney in Bibury (excellent with cheese!)
Tardis piggy bank in Stratford-upon-Avon
Book on Britain's Kings & Queens (in addition to the many books I have on Elizabeth I) in Gloucester Cathedral
Hamlet DVD starring David Tennant in Shakespeare's birthplace shop (excellent viewing! saw this on BBC some years back...wow)
Books by Caitlin Moran and Ben Elton

Plus this little fellow in Bourton on the Water :-) (it's a brooch)


No comments:

Post a Comment