16 Jun 2012

Beauty: Barry M eyeliner


I'm all into eyeliner, on the upper eyelid and below the eye. For the upper eyelid I usually use the cream eyeliner by the Make Up Studio, but I bought this Barry M eyeliner pen on ASOS not that long ago.

As you can see, it has a real pen top, so it's very easy to apply. The colour is very dark as it should be and the result keeps for hours.


This is me after 12 hours at work etc. It's still a nice neat line on my upper eyelid. 
It's also relatively cheap at 6,23 EUR.

At the moment, it's unclear how long this pen will last, since I only started using it 2 weeks ago, but all in all, definitely recommended.

(eyes: Catrice Luke Skywalker eyeshadow, Barry M eyeliner, Urban Decay 24/7 liner pencil, Catrice Fake it! mascara)


No comments:

Post a Comment