9 Jun 2012

Night for Beauty Queens - report

Last week, my good friend since we were 12 years old, Marian, organised an evening for beauty queens. You could go for a colour analysis, have your make up done, buy jewellery, buy make up, have a fitness analysis, ... She also sells this amazing professional make up. I have already a nice stash of her products and it's the best.

Marian is a professional stylist, make up artist, colour expert, personal shopper,...
It turned out to be a fun night and also very informative. Had my colours done (of course a winter type, as expected ;-) ), had my eyes done (great smokey eyes!) and met some new friends, including a stunning model Sofie.
In short, a true fun girls' night out!


Marian in action


the result: great smokey eyes!





what I bought: 



eye shadow also to be used as eyeliner and great for creating smokey eyes.


Lubu Heels by China Glaze - a mixture of black and red


Chanel-style earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment