21 Sept 2012

Perfume: 2 tested

I recently tested 2 more perfumes:

- Philosykos by Diptyque
- Fan di Fendi by Fendi





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Philosykos by Diptyque is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men.Philosykos was launched in 1996. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivia Giacobetti. Top notes are fig leaf and fig; middle notes are coconut and green notes; base notes are cedar and woody notes.(source: www.fragrantica.com)

I quite liked this scent. The fig leaf and fig is very recognisable and it lasts quite long. It's a heavier scent, not one for hot summer days. Not for me anyway. It's more an Indian summer style scent.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Fan di Fendi Extreme is more sensual and intense version of its predecessor, designed for vamp women. The composition begins with citrus accords of Italian lemon and Calabrian bergamot, leading to the heart of tuberose absolute and Arabian jasmine. Leather and vanilla accords end the composition. (source: www.fragrantica.com)

When I applied the perfume, I hardly noticed it at all but after a while it kicks in and I thought it was way too heavy for me. It's the sort of 'older lady scent'...Women with big hair and long capes. That sort of thing. It does last long. But it's definitely not my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment