13 Dec 2012

Beauty: 4 products reviewed

I tried 4 new products recently and this is what I think of them...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

L to R:

- Almond facial Oil:
It's winter and the means a change in beauty treatment. My face now needs a different product since it's a lot more dry because of the cold winter air.
Almond oil is a wonderful rich product to use when your skin needs that extra nourishment. Just dab it on your face before going to bed and your skin feels smooth and soft in the morning.

- Pixi Line Relax Serum:
I bought this on asos.com a while ago and am very happy with it. It's a smooth serum that's ideal to use under foundation. Your skin looks fresh and silky and your make up holds longer as well. Highly recommended!

- Yves Rocher Cure Solutions Eye cream:
As a big fan of the Cure Solutions range, this was one of the few products that I hadn't tried yet. And sadly, I'm a big disappointed. The tube has 3 small rollers that should make it easy to rub the cream under your eyes but in reality you can't get the right amount. It's either too much or too little. I just apply it the way I usually do, with my fingers. The cream itself is good, as far as I can tell. But I won't be buying it again because of the bad applicator.

- Benefit They're Real! mascara:
I have a stash of mascaras waiting to be tested and this one came first. It's a great mascara with a wonderful easy to use brush that's ideal to use on even the smallest eye lashes. The result is wonderful lush eyelashes that hold very well, even though it's not waterproof (only downside to it). Definitely one of the best I've used so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment