11 Dec 2012

Shopping: Canterbury

Last Saturday, I went on my annual shopping trip to Canterbury. Once a year, for the past 19 years, in December I go there with my mum, and this year we had just amazing sunny weather.
And got back with a stash of stuff...
Here you see a selection of things I bought.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

L to R: Owl slippers, Clarks shoes, gift wrapping paper, christmas crackers, various hair dye products, shampoos etc from Boots (+ some more stuff not on display here), books (Caitlin Moran's book and the new one by Brian Cox) and one of those nifty book  page holders. (from Waterstone's)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Owl slippers from NEXT


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These were on sale at Clarks...fell deeply in love with them right away...the actual colour is more like the photo at the bottom.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment