26 Dec 2012

Personal: Christmas!

I just enjoyed having a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day with my bf, my and his family.
Although having some personal backsets in the family, we had a lovely cosy time, concluding Christmas Eve in the middle of the night, belting along together to The Sound of Music. :-)



some pics...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ready for the party!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gonzo thinks he's a kitty

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

spanking new Bose Solo Soundsystem for TV (gift from bf)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...and a lovely pink bracelet and stunning necklace with delicate flowers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

beautiful purple scarf...

I also got some car lock defroster (ha!) and some £ for my upcoming trip to London...Boots & Superdrug, here I come. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment