24 Jun 2013

Hair: Shampoo galore

Here's the verdict on some haircare products I've recently used.

Kérastase Cristallisté Shampoo & Conditioner:
I took this duo (that was part of a previous Deauty box) on our cruise holiday.
I liked the shampoo. My hair was glossy, fresh, healthy and this for a rather long time. 
The conditioner is not that suitable for my hair. It leaves it too soft and frankly, hard to manage. My hair became a bit limp and yes, glossy, but without the usual schwung to it. 
Truthfully, I expected more of these.

Paul Mitchell Smoothing Shampoo:
My haircare hero Paul Mitchell (recently bailed out on selling in China because of the mandatory animal tests there and now on a crusade to make others do the same) has a wide range of haircare products.
The smoothing shampoo is very lovely and with my type of hair (thick, wavy, sometimes prone to fizziness) I had better results than with the Kérastase wash.
I'm a fan! You can buy Paul Mitchell products on lookfantastic.com


Animal testing info:
Kérastase tests on animals.
Paul Mitchell doesn't test on animals and carries the Leaping Bunny logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment