6 Oct 2011

Beauty: Instant va va voom with Charles Worthington

Since a couple of weeks I'm using the full volume mussed up texturising spray by Charles Worthington.
It's a very effective product that gives great result if you have longer locks and you want that natural schwung in your hair. 

The way I use it: after I've washed my hair I apply a styling spray, start to blowdry my hair and when it's still moist, I use the mussed up spray before I finish drying. The result is incredibly full hair that feels light and is easy to style.

But it's equally handy to use on dry hair. It then creates a very sexy look.

this is what the website says:

Appealing to the beach babe and city girl alike, if you want a handy product that’s perfect for texturising hair, this versatile texturising spray uses added collagen to bring extra life and texture to limp locks.
Perfect for casual kitsch and rock chick looks, Mussed Up lets you craft big hair, larger than life curls or chunky layered styles in a matter of minutes. And thanks to the vitamin-enriched formula, you can help to protect and nourish your locks while you do so.
Either apply and leave to dry naturally for a mussed-up, tousled look, or blow dry for fuller hair that’s bouncy, full of body and bursting with life.
 RRP: £5.19*
To enhance your style use with our Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner.
more info: www.charlesworthington.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment